Wednesday 13 February 2013

Mid West Lonely Hearts: The Girls

Following our lonely hearts column for the boys, here are the girls. I think we might have saved the best until last - what do you think?


Charlotte the Chilled Servery
Charlotte the Chilled Servery 
My attitude to life is pretty chilled. I just love my handbag, and like to carry so much stuff about with me that it's lucky I have an ambient cupboard for extra storage! I love chilling out at events, and can often be found hanging around the cold food, acting cool. Pick me this Valentine's Day and I guarantee I'll give you the chills.


Vanessa the Veg PrepVanessa the Veg Prep

As you can see, I am terribly sophisticated. I don't suffer fools gladly though. With my sharp tongue, I can slice through any nonsense faster than you can say "Coco Chanel". Some people find my manner rather grating, but I just like to cut to the chase. I don't want to waste my time on dates that aren't going anywhere, so don't bother contacting me if you're all about sugar and hearts. Get in touch only if you can really challenge me - I want a relationship that I can really get my teeth into.
 

Francesca the Refrigerated Display
I'm very cool and can often be found chilling out with all my goods on display. I'm actually very modest though, and feature a front shutter which can be pulled down to keep me covered up. It's very hard to be a refrigerated display when you're really the shy, retiring type, so I'm looking for someone who understands the complexities of my personality and doesn't judge me based on my job.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...